segunda-feira, outubro 15, 2007

que coisa mais querida.

Oh maybe I think, maybe I don't Maybe I will, maybe I won't Find my way this time I hear you calling me soon One of these days Somebody stays and somebody pays It happens all the time I'll be leaving, believing you wanted me to.
Maybe I'm a fool For walking in line Maybe I should try to lead this time I'm an honest mistake that you make Did you mean to? Did you mean, Did you mean
Love is just a game Broken all the same And I will get over you Love is just a lie Happens all the time Swear I know this much is true.

Um comentário:

Taidje Gut disse...

amoooo!
walking in line rufus totaaaal!
só faltou dídi jucá no showzinho aterrorizando os magic... :|
mas eu falei pra eles dos meus amigos de Porto Alegre pensando em ti! quem sabe ano que vem no anfiteatro pôr-do-sol? hahahah