quarta-feira, outubro 17, 2007

the pleasure, the privilege is mine.

Take me out tonight where theres music and theres people and theyre young and alive. Driving in your car I never never want to go home because I havent got one anymore
Take me out tonight because I want to see people and I Want to see life (lights). Driving in your car, oh, please dont drop me home because its not my home, its their home and Im welcome no more.
And if a double-decker bus crashes into us, to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die. And if a ten-ton truck kills the both of us, to die by your side, well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine.
Take me out tonight, take me anywhere, I dont care, I dont care, I dont care. And in the darkened underpass I thought oh god, my chance has come at last (but then a strange fear gripped me and I just couldnt ask)
Take me out tonight, oh, take me anywhere, I dont care, I dont care, I dont care. Driving in your car I never never want to go home because I havent got one, oh, I havent got one.
And if a double-decker bus crashes into us, to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die. And if a ten-ton truck kills the both of us, to die by your side, well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine.
Oh, there is a light and it never goes out.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

dídi!!!!! tô morrendo de saudades de ti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!