terça-feira, julho 24, 2007

a última (até a próxima).

it´s just a dangerous bend on a slippery slope. another rainbow´s end on the highway of hope. it´s always next time, always next time, always last time. just get me out of this jam, it´s stuck to me like glue. i can´t remember who i am, my memory got lost on you. i had things inside my head and they put me behind them. thought they´d be safe in my head and now i just can´t find'em. it´s just a trick of light and some sleight of hand. another kiss goodnight along the rise of man. and it´s the last time, it´s the last time, 'til the next time. so get me out of this jam, it´s stuck to me like glue. i can´t remember who i am, my memory got lost on you. it´s gone and that´s too bad the best thing that i ever had, had the whole world in my mouth ate it up and spat it out. echo & the bunnymen - lost on you.

Um comentário:

Ana disse...

bah...fazia tempo que eu não surgia por aqui...tô com saudade dessa negrinha fulô!!!

beijos!!!